DOWLEX 14mm PE-RT Teava Multistrat
- Dowlex 2344 or PE-80, PE-RT Type I resin
- Manufactured to the highest standards
- KIWA / KOMO approved
- EVOH oxygen barrier layer (DIN 4726)
The high performance PE-RT pipe is manufactured by an addition of chemicals to the polyethylene raw material. This increases the strenght of the pipe which allows PE-RT pipes to be succesfully used for underfloor heating systems. This pipe is highly flexible, easy to use and has very good creep strength. In addition, the pipes have a high stability against stress corrosion.
Construction of the DOWLEX multilayer PE-RT heating pipe
a. PE-RT, Type 1
b. Adhesive layer
c. EVOH oxygen barrier
Maximum length per port with the 14mm PE-RT pipe
The maximum length per port for PE-RT tubes with a diameter of 14mm is 100m (greater lengths result in too much pressure loss).
When making use of the 25mm dry floor system, a pipe spacing of 12.5cm is used for main heating (approximately one port per 10m²).
50 YEAR WARRANTY (including insured consequential damages of 10 years)
- KOMO approved
- Made of Dowlex 2344 or PE-80
- "Polyethylene of Raised Temperature Resistance"
- EVOH oxygen barrier (DIN 4726)
- Cross-linked polyethylene, combination of low density polyethylene / high-density polyethylene
- Multilayer pipe
- Optimally stabilized against aging
- Thickness pipe: 0,933 g/cm³
- Heat conduction coefficient: 0.4 Watt/m*К
- Coefficient of linear expansion: 0.19mm/m*К
Adaugă în coșul de cumpărături
Produsul nu este adăugat în coșul de cumpărături!
- 1. Alege întâi o variant, folosind meniul pull-down
- 2. Apasă din nou pe coșul de cumpărături.